Testing can be used to gain more insight into your health status by evaluating how the physiology of your body is functioning, your nutritional status and to identify factors contributing to health issues. A test may involve a blood, saliva, urine or stool sample. Dependant on the style of test you may be able to collect the sample at home or you may be asked to attend a health clinic to provide samples.
There are a wide variety of tests available to assess many biochemical and nutritional imbalances such as;
- Food Intolerance Tests
- Gastrointestinal Tests: digestion and gut function analysis
- Immunology Tests: allergy and antibody profiles
- Endocrine Tests: hormone profiles
- Nutritional and Toxin Status Assessment
- Metabolic Assessment
- Genomic Profile
Prices for Nutritional Tests vary, and tend to range from £100-£500 depending on the test.
Test Review – if you have booked a test you will be required to have the test interpreted with suggestions on how to address the results. When you book a test, our nutritionist will let you know what test review to book.
- Test review call – 15-minutes – suitable for simple nutrient status tests or GP tests £45
- Test review call – 30-minutes – suitable for food intolerance tests or adrenal status £90
- Test review call- 45-minutes – suitable for complex tests such as GI Mapping, DUTCH, CYREX, ONE, Nutreval £135
- Dependant on your test results you may require follow up nutritional therapy sessions
To book an appointment call 0191 281 2167 or contact us using the link below.